- Machine washable
- Reusable pad
- Scratch-free finish
Our microfiber wash pad makes it easy to give your car, truck or motorcycle a professional, spotless finish. The microfibers work overtime to lift and attract dirt or bugs on the surface of your vehicle, all while protecting exterior surfaces.
Once your car is gleaming, the microfiber wash pad is machine washable and quickly ready for your next wash.
- Soft and gentle sponge surface for a scratch-free finish
- Works in conjunction with our other car cleaning products
- Easily washable when dirty to be used again
- Can be used on multiple surfaces, including paint and glass
- The microfibers easily pick up dirt, grime and bugs.
Armor All® Microfiber Wash Pad is designed to be used on car’s exterior surfaces, including paint, glass and tires. Park your vehicle in the shade before cleaning.
- Rinse your vehicle to remove loose dirt.
- Pour your chosen wash concentrate into a bucket and mix with water.
- Dip your microfiber wash pad into the bucket and remove excess liquid.
- Work in a wax on, wax off movement across the surface of the car.
- Wash the car with warm water and dry with a microfiber towel or terry cloth.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Armor All® Microfiber Wash Pad has been thoroughly tested and has been found to be safe for all automotive finishes, including clear coats. This product will add a great shine without stripping the wax on your car.
Armor All® Microfiber Wash Pad is safe on all types of automotive paints and clear coats. Just rinse your car, mix your concentrate with water, wash and dry for a great spot-free, streak-free shine.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.