- Easy to use
- No streak finish
With the Armor All® Microfiber Car Wash Mitt, your cleaning tool becomes an extension of your hand. You’ll have ultimate control over this car wash mitt and be able to clean every inch of your car with the right amount of force. As one of the leaders of quality car care, Armor All® offers products to suit every vehicle.
If you’re looking to clean your car quickly, and achieve that showroom ready shine, look no further. Our high-quality car care products are designed to make it fast and easy for you to keep your car looking in showroom condition – both inside and out.
- Microfibers attract and lift dirt while protecting surfaces
- Soft, gentle and scratch-free finish
- Machine washable when dirty
- Drier friendly
- No streaking
The Armor All® premium microfiber car wash mitt slides easily onto your hand so you’re in total control of how you clean the car and which parts you can reach.
- Grab a bucket of water mixed with the Armor All® Ultra Shine Wash & Wax. Also have a second bucket of clear water that you can dip and rinse your microfiber wash mitt in to prevent smearing dirt across the car.
- Use circular motions to properly wash away grime and start from the top of the vehicle so dirt can drip downwards.
- Rinse away all the suds with clear water and take a second clean and dry microfiber car wash mitt to dry away any remaining water in circular motions.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Armor All® Microfiber Car Wash Mitt can be used on your interiors and exteriors. For a full wash and dry, you’ll need to have two microfiber buffing towels on hand. One will be for washing the car exterior with water and cleaning solution, the other will be for drying.
Our car wash mitts are safe to use on all types of automotive paint, including vinyl and clear coating. The soft touch of the towel will help you dry the wet surfaces and absorb water to avoid streaking.
To get the most out of your microfiber wash mitt, you should wash them on a low heat after every use. If well cared for, your towels will stay in perfect condition for up to 500 uses.
Yes, you can put your microfiber wash mitt in the dryer on a low heat after you have washed it. It’s also safe to dry on radiators.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.