- Lint free microfiber
- Streak-free finish
- Super soft
Discover Armor All® Microfiber Buffing Towels so you can give your car’s paintwork the treatment it deserves. These highly absorbent towels give your car the perfect streak-free finish. Armor All® is the leading brand for quality car care.
Armor All’s car care cleaning products are designed to so you can maintain your cars cleanliness and keep shining for every drive.
- Absorbs 8 times its weight in water
- Dries and washes large areas quickly
- Machine washable
- Dryer Friendly
- No streaking
Our microfiber towel is easy to use as part of your regular car washing routine.
- Grab two buckets of lukewarm water.
- One should include a cleaning solution like the Armor All® Ultra Shine Wash & Wax, a blend of cleaning agents and lubricants for a smooth shine.
- The other should be clean and clear water so you can rinse your microfiber towel between wipes.
- Wipe in circular motions from the top down.
- Rinse away all of the suds.
- Grab a clean and dry microfiber towel for dry, following the same circular method to wipe away any remaining wet patches.
- Microfibers will soak up to 8 times their weight in water and buff away any remaining traces of dirt without causing damage to the paintwork.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Microfiber Multipurpose Towels can be used on your interiors and exteriors. For a full wash and dry, you’ll need to have two microfiber buffing towels on hand. One will be for washing the car exterior with water and cleaning solution, the other will be for drying.
Our microfiber towels for cars are safe to use on all types of automotive paint, including vinyl and clear coating. The soft touch of the towel will help you dry the wet surfaces and absorb water to avoid streaking.
To get the most out of your microfiber towels, you should wash them on a low heat after every use. If well cared for, your towels will stay in perfect condition for up to 500 uses.
Yes, you can put your microfiber towels in the dryer on a low heat after you have washed it. It’s also safe to dry on radiators.
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discolored, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.