- Long Lasting
- Multi-Surface Cleaning
Armor All® Interior Detailer Wipes are scientifically engineered to restore and reveal the natural appearance of your vehicle’s surfaces. These easy-to-use interior car wipes are perfect for on-the-go cleaning.
Use them to wipe clean your display screens, steering wheels, dashboards, fabric, vinyl, and more. Keep them on hand for long drives and family road trips, to mop up any spills or stains along the way.
- Multi-surface cleaning and restoration that delivers that “just detailed” look
- Non-greasy, residue-free formula
- Easy-to-store canister with Moisture Lock Lid
- Safe for all vehicle surfaces
You never know when you’ll need to mop up a spill or give your car a quick touch-up. That’s why we’ve made Armor All® Interior Detailer Wipes super easy to store, Just find a secure space for them and you’ll never have to worry about an unexpected spillage again.
- Wipe car surface clean with Armor All® Interior Detailer Wipes to maintain appearance and protection.
- Repeat if needed – especially for tougher stains.
- Dispose of wipe in trash. Do not flush.
- For best results, make sure the surfaces are cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight before you clean.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Wipes combine the same great products you are used to, in an easier-to-use format. They contain the same advanced cleaning and protecting agents as you will find in the full line of Armor All® products. Therefore, they will perform as well as other Armor All® products.
Armor All® Cleaning Wipes are not designed for use on automobile paint. For painted surfaces, try Armor All® Car Wash.
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discolored, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.