- Easy application
- Long Lasting
- Powerful Gel
Make that deep black shine on your tires last for longer by using Armor All® Extreme Tire Shine Gel. With an advanced formula, this innovative gel is engineered for results that last for weeks.
As a pioneer in tire care, we developed the Extreme Tire Shine Gel to be an incredibly rich, powerful cleaner that adheres to your tires, forming a resilient, durable shield. It’s fortified with high molecular-weight silicone that will preserve your tires’ intense, captivating shine and jet black look for longer. It’s not just about shine! Armor All® tire products also help prevent ozone degradation, which can cause drying, cracking and fading.
- Delivers serious sleek black shine that lasts for weeks
- Rich, durable gel coats for a smooth, even look
- Fortified with molecular-weight silicone
- Protects against harmful elements that can cause cracking and fadings
Armor All® Extreme Tire Shine Gel is easy to apply, taking just minutes to achieve dazzling tires. Follow these instructions to get the best out of Armor All Extreme Tire Shine Gel:
- Shake well before use.
- Unscrew cap and remove foil seal before dispensing.
- Squeeze gel into groove on gel control applicator.
- Spread evenly around tires.
- Shine will intensify over the next few minutes!
Tips & Tricks
It’s not just about shine! Armor All® tire products help prevent ozone degradation, which can cause drying, cracking and fading.
For Best Results
First wash or rinse excessively dirty or muddy tires and allow them to dry thoroughly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All Extreme Tire Shine Gel contains water-based silicone emulsions.
It takes just ten to 15 minutes for Armor All Extreme Tire Shine Gel to fully dry, achieving remarkable shine in just minutes.
No, we don’t recommend using this product on fiberglass or patio furniture, as it’s specifically formulated for tires. We do have products that can be used on household surfaces, such as the Amor All Cleaning Wipes.
No – Armor All Extreme Tire Shine Gel is specially formulated for use on your car’s tires. We do not recommend using this product on other vehicle parts, including your car’s engine or brakes.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.