- No residue
- Removes Stains
Whether you have kids spilling drinks on their seats or dirty boots are starting to leave a mark, Armor All® Carpet & Upholstery Wipes make cleaning up that little bit easier. With their durable texture and effective fabric-cleaning solution, these handy wipes can revive your carpets, upholstery and floor mats.
- Long-lasting wipes for dealing with tough stains
- Cleans fabric seats and floor mats
- Gets out automotive dirt and grime
- Won’t leave greasy residue on interior surfaces or hands
- Compact size to easily fit in your car for cleaning on the go
- Wipe soiled seat, floor mat or carpet with Armor All™ Carpet & Upholstery Wipes.
- Stubborn stains may require scrubbing or a second wipe.
- Wipe hands clean if needed.
- Leave the area to dry.
- Dispose of wipes in trash. Do not flush.
Tips and tricks: Armor All® Carpet & Upholstery Wipes come in a compact cannister that can easily fit in your glove box or a drink holder. The container comes with 12 carpet and upholstery wipes for you to use – guaranteed to keep wipes moist and fresh for up to a year after purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Wipes combine the same great products you are used to, in an easier-to-use format. They contain the same advanced cleaning and protecting agents as you will find in the full line of Armor All® products. Therefore, they will perform as well as other Armor All® products.
Armor All® Cleaning Wipes contain dipropylene glycol butyl ether, builders and surfactants.
Armor All® Cleaning Wipes have been specially developed and tested for use on automobile surfaces. They are not recommended for use on any painted or glass surfaces. If used on household surfaces, such as plastic or vinyl, just make sure you test first in an inconspicuous area.
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discolored, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.